- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition members paid 400 lari each for the rally2010-08-20 10:47
The two opposition leaders detained yesterday at the rally near the Parliament building, were fined 400 lari each.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Alexander Shalamberidze [People's Party] and Levan Chitadze [ARA movement ["No"]] were detained for attempt to block Rustaveli Avenue during the rally of refugees and street vendor's.
They were sentenced to 400 lari [USD 217],and then were released.
Shalamberidze claimed that detention of opposition members will be appealed to the Prosecutor's Office.
Protesters demanded fulfillment of the authorities' promise to provide dwelling to refugees from Abkhazia.