- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to contribute in peace development in Afghanistan2010-08-20 11:42
Today in Kabul Georgia will participate in the international conference, devoted to maintaining peace and stability in Afghanistan - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Over 70 international organisations, financial institutes, partner countries will participate. The Georgian side will be represented with Elena Khoshtaria, the deputy State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration.
At the present moment 926 Georgian military serve in Afghanistan in the framework of ISAF operation. A unit of 75 military is deployed in Kabul, u7nder French commandment; one battalion is deployed in Gilmend province, in the U.S. responsibility zone.
The rotation of the unit in the Afghanistan's capital was conducted in May 2010.