- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New ambassador to champion Switzerland’s interests in Georgia2010-08-20 12:20
Gunther Bechler, the new ambassador of Switzerland to Georgia, granted credentials to Nino Kalandadze, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the message of the Ministry, Kalandadze thanked the ambassador for the support Switzerland renders to Georgia. In his turn, Bechler expressed readiness to favour further development of bilateral relations between Georgia and Switzerland.
His predecessor was Lorenzo Amberg.
Switzerland represents Russia's interests in Georgia and Georgia's interests in Russia. The due sections were opened in Swiss embassies in Tbilisi and Moscow. The accord on this agreement was signed in 2008, by Foreign Ministers of Russia and Switzerland.