- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine to lend money from China2010-08-20 14:11
Yuri Kostenko, the ambassador of Ukraine to China, stated that in the nearest future Kyiv intends to receive USD 8-million credit from Beijing - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Negotiations in some directions has been conducted for several years, - the diplomat noted. - The Chinese side is ready for considerable investments in Ukrainian economy. On certain conditions, surely. And the main of them is the guarantee of political and, subsequently, economic stability in our state."
Kostenko added that investments from China to Ukrainian economy are profitable business ad access to new European markets.