- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia should be afraid of inflation growth2010-08-20 17:32
By end 2010 inflation in Georgia can reach a 2-digit rate - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Avtandil Silagadze, the ex-Minister for Property Management of Georgia, the authorities are unlikely to be able to stop the growth of prices for food. In his view, the rise of price for wheat, sugar, agricultural products, will raise prices of other consumer's goods.
Silagadze says the production of agricultural and other products dropped to minimal, and in case the government proposes a program to improve the situation, the inflation growth will continue even next year.