- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili made further recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia more possible - opinion2010-08-20 18:07
The visit of Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, to Columbia, held in early August, can bring more political profit to Tskhinval and Sokhum then to Tbilisi, expert Levon Galustyan said.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Galustyan, the arrival of the Georgian leader to Columbia can spoil Latin American countries' to Tbilisi - because of the bad reputation of Bogota. "The dominant majourity are overtly spiteful to it," he said and explained it with overly pro-American policy of the country, REGNUM reports.
In this context, the visit of Mikheil Saakashvili can bring unexpected political profit to official Sokhum, the expert explained.