- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Senegal established diplomatic relations2010-08-23 10:36
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Senegal - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The due communiqué was inked in Georgia's Permanent Representation to UN; from the the side of Senegal the document was signed by Permanent Representative of Senegal to the United Nations Paul Baji and from the side of Georgia - by Permanent Representative of Georgia to UN Alexander Lomaia.
The countries informed the UN Secretary General on establishment of diplomatic relations.
Senegal has become 32rd African state Georgia has established relations with.