- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia sent to South Ossetia 10 tons of humanitarian aid2010-08-23 12:00
In the framework of inter-agency humanitarian action Russia delivered about 10 tons of medical equipment, medicines, and books to Leningori district of South Ossetia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Alexander Murzin, the head of the border guard service of the FSS of Russia in South Ossetia, a field hospital will be deployed in the district to provide aid to the residents in most need.
In his turn, Domenti Kulumbekov, the deputy chairman of the republican government, stated that Leningori region is complicated in regard of communications.
"Now, with support of Russian authorities we reconstruct social objects in the district," he added.