- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Prices for food in Georgia are skyrocketing2010-08-23 12:50
Prices for food in Georgia have been growing very fast recently. Vendors think this winter will be very hard for the republic - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It's worthy noticing that prices for meat and cheese are growing.
As for the prices for bread, local entrepreneurs connect it with Russia's decision to abstain from exporting grain because of the draught.
Previously Nika Gilauri, the PM of Georgia, claimed that economic indexes of the republic improved tangibly. The example was a 3-per cent growth of GDP.
"Georgia's export and inflow of foreign tourists increased, - Gilauri noted. - Comparing to the first 6 months of the past year by one third more people visited the country."