- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Memorial Day of Totalitarian Regime Victims marked today in Georgia2010-08-23 13:34
Today the Memorial Day of Totalitarian Regime Victims will be marked in Georgia for the first time ever -RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It was introduced in midJuly by the Parliament of Georgia and dated to signing the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.
The authorities of Georgia took the obligation to study the totalitarism epoch in detail and prepare special textbooks and manuals.
The Parliament also introduced the Occupation Day, marked on February 25th, in another anniversary of Sovietisation of Georgia.