- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Sarkozy’s young adherents promised Saakashvili support2010-08-23 14:41
Representatives of the youth wing of Union Pour un Mouvement Populaire [UMP, the ruling party] arrived in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They will study the situation after August 2008, and will get acquainted with culture of the Georgian people - RosBalt.
According to Nicolas Papiashvili, the delegate of Georgian origin, France has always been the partner of Georgia and sticks to support of the country's territorial integrity.
The issue of developing interrelations between young politicians of Georgia and France will also be discussed.