- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia will guard borders of Armenia and Georgia – expert2010-08-23 16:08
The signed agreements on extension of stay of the Russian military base in Gyumri to 49 years will produce a very auspicious effect on security of Armenia, stated Alexander Manasyan, the professor of Yerevan State University.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The extension of authorities of the Russian base is a very important factor for Yerevan in regard of guarding borders, Manasyan believes - Novosti-Armenia.
In the view of the expert, if previously it concerned only guarding Armenia within exterior borders, since this moment Russia takes obligation to participate in guarding other borders of Armenia as well. In particular, Manasyan mentioned the borders with Nakhihevan, Azerbaijan, and Georgia.