- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tegeta Motors to represent Bridgestone in Georgia2010-08-23 16:36
Tegeta Motors [Georgia] and Bridgestone [Japan] will sign an agreement on cooperation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Now Tegeta Motors have the status of Bridgestone's exclusive distributor in the country. The official ceremony of inking the document will be held in Tegeta Motors head office.
Since 1995 the company has been selling car spare parts, tires, lubricants, accumulator batteries etc in Georgia. Tegeta Motors has a status of an official dealer o9n most part of products and provides services in the sphere of diagnosis and repair of complex electric and mechanical systems.
Bridgestone is the world's leader in production of car tires. Its activities spread across over 150 countries of the world.