- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia will recognize Abkhazia – Moldovan journalist2010-08-23 17:05
Roman Konoplev, the Moldovan writer and journalist said that over time Georgia cn recognize the independency of Abkhazia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Commenting the activities of Transnistrian diplomats in the interview in Lenta PMR, Konoplev reminded of the actions Abkhaz colleagues do to achieve world recognition.
"Transnistria, as I see, in the international relations is still a young player, alas, inferior even to own peers. The same Abkhaz are far more inventive and they, as I see, have very decent chances for international recognition in the wider meaning. I won't be surprised if over time Georgia recognizes them as well," he said.
In s view, Transnistria is already a de-facto sovereign state, and top representatives of the republican authorities must behave in accordance with the proclaimed status. "Not to stick to post-Soviet cliches, look around with an adult eye, look for own analogues to form foreign and exterior economic ties," Konoplev said.