- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alternative to LSD found in Batumi2010-08-23 18:46
Batumi prepares to host a big festival of contemporary music - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
True adherent s of healthy lifestyle will gather in the Black Sea shore. They will spend 2 days in open air.
"In recent times use of hallucinogenic drugs, like ecstasy, LSD, and others while entertaining in night clubs has become popular with youth. We want to show the youth that one can have fun without such "stimulators" and stay. In the framework of the festival information on fatal influence of such matters on human health will be presented," the festival organizers said.
Besides Georgian artists, Italian DJ Edo Mela will participate.