- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Owing to “Soviet occupation” Gimpu talked to Saakashvili without interpreter2010-08-24 10:51
Mihai Gimpu, the acting President of Moldova, said what language he talked to Mikheil Saakashvili in the course of his recent visit to Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Gimpu, with President of Georgia he talked in Russian. "We had no problems with Russian", he said - REGNUM.
The Moldovan leader called the knowledge of Russian in post-Soviet countries, and, in particular, Moldova, "one of the consequences of the occupation" from the side of the USSR.
Gimpu visited Georgia from August 15th to 17th.