- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Violence prospers in Georgian families2010-08-24 11:47
According to the Interior Ministry of Georgia, this year over 700 cases of violence from the side of both men and women were registered - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The agency believes the true figure is much higher.
Kakheti is the most conflict-abound region, when in comes to violence in families.
Previous messages stated that over the past year the number of divorces in Georgia increased by 25 per cent [comparing to 2008], and if compare with 2007, the rate reached 35 per cent.