- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kobalia can be appointed a PM2010-08-24 12:19
According to Georgian mass media, in the nearest future Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, can be appointed the Prime Minister - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In this case Nika Gilauri, the present-day PM, will have to leave the post.
Previously the PM of Georgia reported the economic rates of the republic improved significantly. As an example he mentioned the 3-per cent growth of GDP.
"Georgia's export and inflow of foreign tourists increased, - Gilauri noted. - Comparing to the first 6 months of the past year by one third more people visited the country."