- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA sees South Caucasus as “Russian” – opinion2010-08-24 13:15
Rovshan Ibragimov, the Azerbaijani political scientist, claimed that Moscow's recent diplomatic success in South Caucasus is of no significance for the USA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"First of all, if take initially, since 1991 the USA has never interfered in the process of Russia's reinforcement in South Caucasus and Central Asia. They have never demonstrated reaction on increase of military contingent in the territory of Armenia. Even despite Russia has never concealed an official point of view, that all its actions were aimed at deterrence of NATO forces," he said - 1news.az.
According to Ibragimov, at the present moment South Caucasus is no priority for the USA, as it has problems in Afghanistan, Iraq, and [potentially] - Iran. "At the present moment signing an agreement between Russia and Armenia is of no crucial significance for the USA. And that's why no-one will react on it," he believes.