- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia requests Russia to give up Georgian military criminals2010-08-24 14:33
Abkhaz veterans of war with Georgia of 1992-1993 request Russia to give out to the republic Tengiz Kitovani, the ex-Minister of Defense of Georgia, and other Georgian military, who were involved in the conflict - the VZGLYАD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The address was published by Necessary Newspaper [Sokhum].
Abkhaz veterans consider Kitovani and other Georgians-participants of these events "military criminals". Over 15 000 people were killed in the conflict of 1992-1993.
The ex-Minister of Defense of Georgia has been living in Moscow for several years.