- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Georgia was accused of drug abuse2010-08-24 15:52
Shalva Khachapuridze, the Georgian attorney at law, accused the Georgian leader of drug abuse.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, Saakashvili's speech in Anaklia resort can serve as a proof - REGNUM.
"Rumours about Saakashvili's drug addiction especially grew after Anaklia. The footage of his speech is posted on Facebook, and the entire world saw it. When Saakashvili delivered speech in Anaklia, friends called me and said: watch TV, what Saakashvili looks like, he's definitely high on stuff. For many years I've been a judge, a prosecutor, an investigator, visited many assessments, I've seen many drug-addicts, read much about drug abuse. I can definitely say that in the course of his speech in Anaklia Mikheil Saakashvili was in condition of intoxication, and it wasn't alcohol intoxication," Khachapuridze claimed.
"As it's known, Saakashvili went to Columbia to the President's inauguration, and after that was lost for a long time. It was said that Saakashvili brought a big supply of drugs from Columbia, so he provided himself with everything," he added.
In December 2009 Georgi Khaindrava, the ex-State Minister for Conflict Settlement said that president Saakashvili took drugs. Besides, he claimed ready to undergo tests together with the President.
"Let Saakashvili drop blood and everyone will assure he's a drug addict," Khaindrava said, "I myself tried drugs but last time did it long ago, unlike Saakashvili," he said.