- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
UNHCR worried about condition of Georgian refugees2010-08-24 17:58
According to Tbilisi office of UNHCR [United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees] claims the Commissioner's office shows concern about process of eviction of refugees from collective centers in Tbilisi - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The statement notes the process is conducted without the due transparency and awareness of refugees.
The statement also highlights the office of UNHCR in Georgia renders necessary aid to over В 355 000 persons, out of them over 350 000 are refugees.