- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian oil production is in crisis2010-08-24 18:51
50 per cent of Georgian motor oils are falsified - Kommersasnti radio. The Oil Products' Importers Union says the situation can be alarming.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Union's information, unknown manufacturers appeared at the market of motor oils. Low-quality oils are not only produced on site, but are also exported.
When asked, where the falsified product is purchased, the organisation representatives say: "There are several places in Georgia, but one can face the defective oil on 8th market regiment, where one liter of oil costs 2 lari [1.10 dollar], as in Iran one ton of basic oil costs 600 dollars, and transport and other expenditures must be added."
In this regard the union of exporters starts monitoring of the market since September.