- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Estonian diplomat in the centre of sex scandal2010-08-25 10:40
Harry Lahtein, the chargé d'affaires (ad interim) of Estonian embassy to Belarus, had to submit resignation because of charges of sexual harassment.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Foreign Ministry of Estonia starts investigation over an anonymous letter accusing Lachtein of sexual harassment. The author of the letter says she got acquainted with the diplomat about one year ago. Several photos, depicting Lahtein in a company of several women in a restaurant, are attached.
Previously Harry Lahtein was a chargé d'affaires (ad interim) of Estonia's embassy to Georgia.