- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gimpu and Saakashvili demonize Molotov-Ribbentrop pact2010-08-25 11:13
Mihai Gimpu, the acting President of Moldova, repeats Mikheil Saakashvili's way on conscientious re-considering of history, Yuri Nikiforov, the scholar from the Centre of Wars' and Conflicts' Histories from the Institute of the General History of the Russian Academy of Sciences.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, as a document, is conscientiously demonized by Gimpu, and he's not the first of the politicians in this way. Baltic and Ukrainian nationalists, and the present-day President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili has already been through it," he said - Novosti-Moldova.
According to the Russian historian, the Moldovan leader does it to doubt the very fact of the republic's statehood existence.