- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
IFC Vice President arrived in Georgia2010-08-25 11:50
Lars Thunell, the IFC executive Vice-President, arrived in Tbilisi - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today in the State Chancellery he will meet with Nika Gilauri, the Prime Minister of Georgia.
According to tentative data, the sides will discuss bilateral relations, and after the meeting a joint press conference will be held.
IFC is included in the system of the World Bank. The organisation helps poor countries to cope with poverty and improve life quality through favouring development of private sector.
In 2009 the organisation invested USD 14.5 bn around the world.