- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Four refugees sutured their mouths closed and went on infinite hunger strike2010-08-25 13:01
Four refugees from Abkhazia protest against eviction from a hospital in Isani district of Tbilisi, and in front of the EU office in Tbilisi they sutured their mouths shut and went on infinite hunger strike, Lasha Chkhartishvili, one of the Conservative party leaders, said - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that refugees talked to the EU representatives, who promised to hold a joint meeting with the Minister for Refugee Affairs.
Refugees from Abkhazia and South Ossetia have been protesting in Tbilisi for several days. In particular, they are against being moved from Tbilisi to other regions of the country,a dn against prohibition of street sales.