- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Political consultations between Georgia and Mexico were held2010-08-25 14:43
Political consultations between foreign policy agencies of Georgia and United Mexican States were held on August 23rd-24th in Mexico - Regnum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian delegation was headed by Levan Davitualiani, the deputy Foreign Minister.
In the course of the visit a meeting in the format of the round table at the level of Directors of the Departments held. Te Georgian side was represented with Otar Berdzenishvili, the Director of the Department of Americas of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia; the Mexican - with Jose Ignacio Madrazo, the Director of the Department of European Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mexico.
The parties discussed the prospects of development of political, economic and cultural relations between Georgia and Mexico, and outlined the specific spheres and directions of cooperation both in bilateral and multilateral formats. They agenda also included discussion of opening the Embassy of Georgia in Mexico City.
The Mexican side claimed it s support for sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia.