- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia wants to join Russia2010-08-25 16:10
Residents of republic wouldn't mind joining Russia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This was figured out after expert's survey on most pressing problems of economic, social, ad political development of South Ossetia. The respondents also touched upon topics of unemployment, corruption, and extremely low level of medicine.
Eduard Kokoyty, the South Ossetian leader, also didn't come up to expectations of respondents. In their view, he spends too much time for visits and does too little.
The respondents were male experts aged 45+, having influence in regions when it comes to solution of social and economic issues.