- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili as a swindler of 21st century2010-08-25 17:28
The Labour party of Georgia accuses the Georgian leader of a 50 mln shady transaction - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's press conference Kakha Dzagania announced that Mikheil Saakashvili passes 1 hectare of land to property of a Jewish businessman, ex-parliamentarian, Shmuel Plato-Sharani. At this very patch oil fields were discovered.
Dzagania stated that according to tentative data, producing over 800 mln barrels of oil at cost of USD 50 bn is possible. He added there is an agreement: the Jewish businessman would extract oil, the sum from sale will be divided 50/50 between him and the Georgian President.
The Labour party demands the accord to be annulled, ad leave the oil field in the property of th state and people. They also call on international oil companies to avoid being involved in any business with Shmuel Plato-Shoran.