- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia accuses Georgia of threats2010-08-25 18:41
The Foreign Ministry of South Ossetia published a statement accusing Georgia of provocative actions and discrediting the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the document, the South Ossetian side is worried with the even more frequent statements of the official Tbilisi on preparation for "total defense", and "unreasoned attempts to present the events in South Ossetia in false light, distorting reality".
"Turning the problem upside down, the Georgian representatives try to put own sins on authorities of South Ossetia and Russia, in this way spinning the spiral of tensions in the region," South Ossetian leaders say.