- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Flow of refugees from Georgia to South Ossetia grows2008-12-03 15:45
Kazbeg Karsanov, the Deputy Minister for Special Affairs of South Ossetia, says of possible increase of the flow of refugees from Georgia, IA OSInform reports. Nowadays over 50 Georgian refugees stay in South Ossetia. Since the times of armed conflict over 350 people fled from Georgia to Russia through the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The majority of Georgian refugees go to North Ossetia, - the Deputy Minister said, - They are predominantly ethnical Ossetians, and some Ossetian-Georgian families".
Many refugees left Georgia through Upper Lars, along the Georgian Military Road, connecting Vladikavkaz and Tbilisi. According to unconfirmed report, since the conflict in August, over 2000 people fled, Karsanov adds.