- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hydro power plants as another “mint” of Georgia2010-08-26 10:29
The government of the republic is now thinking about luring investors in the sphere of hydro resources - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The officials held a sitting, its results to be learnt soon. Parliamentarians are sure Georgian hydro power plants will be attractive for foreign companies.
"It's actually a one more motivation to look for additional resources and financial sources and give useful advice to investors to let them have more motivation for investing in Georgia", Miriam Valishvili, the deputy Minister of Energy, said.
The project of energy security in Georgia is implemented with cooperation with the Foreign Ministry of Norway.