- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kobalia doesn’t know Georgian?2010-08-26 11:57
According t Georgian mass media, Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy of Georgia, knows her native tongue poorly - the VZGLYAD, citing to Kvele Siakhle [Georgian newspaper].gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian media says that the recent letter, written by the Minister, caused much questions with the agency employees.
Kvele Siakhle also criticized Kobalia's manner of public speech.
"Obviously, she cannot clearly explain herself in Georgian," the note says.