- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to occupy place of Belarus in UNSITRAL2010-08-26 12:30
The UN GA gave consent to Belarus' yielding its place in UNSITRAL [United Nations Commission on International Trade Law] to Georgia since June 2011 -Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Eastern European group nations have an agreement on rotation of membership in the organisation. Belarus will give away its place to Georgia in the last day before the beginning of the 44th session.
United Nations Commission on International Trade Law was established by the General Assembly in 1966. The aim of its activities is favoring agreement and unification of rights of international trade. The Commission includes 60 member countries, elected by the GA. The structure provides representation of various regions of the world and main economic and legal systems. The Commission members are elected for 6 years. Terms of half of them expire every 3 years.