- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi resident has been keeping his car in a balcony for 17 years2010-08-26 14:22
Rezo Enukidze, the resident of Digomi district of Georgian capital , has been keeping his Lada car in a balcony for 17 years- the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He bought it in 1993, but these times car's tires of windows could have been easily stolen. To protect the car, he dragged it to his apartments in the 4th floor - "till better times".
"Looks like despite statements of the authorities of Georgia Mr. Rezo still doesn't see the situation in the country happy," the Kvele Siakhle newspaper commented.