- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
No organizers for a gay parade in Georgia2010-08-26 15:54
Georgians, protesting in the centre of Batumi, disagree with the non-existing - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Mayor's Offices of Tbilisi and Batumi claims that staging a gay parade in the capital of Georgia is nothing but a rumour, as no proposals of application have been submitted.
Nevertheless, society was so indignant about the mere possibility of such an event that still can't calm down and is rallying in Batumi.
Opposition and the Patriarchy also joined the protest.