- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iakobashvili talking to the UN representatives2010-08-26 17:21
Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister of Reintegration of Georgia is holding official meetings wit the UN representatives, his deputy David Rakviashvili said to the Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Rakviashvili, the State Minister is holding meetings concerning development of state strategy and further plans to return refugees, and noted importance of adoption of the UN resolution on IDPs.
The Minister himself stated it's important to show the UN representatives the real essence of conflict. In his view, the responses are positive, but despite it the Russian side tries to turn the situation in its favour.
Iakobashvili returns to Georgia on August 30th.