- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia was given guarantees of security2010-08-27 11:27
Andrey Areshev, the Russian expert from the Fund of Strategic Culture, believes. In his view, in these calm conditions the republic must manage its economic potential more effectively - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"A great umber of problems is now connected with increase of investment attractiveness of South Ossetia, - Areshev said. - Without this the republic cannot establish itself as an independent state, there will be no movement."
The political scientist noted that much depends on how effective authority bodies of South Ossetia will work, the way they'll show themselves in new conditions of independent state development.