- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to spend Europe’s money on struggle with poaching2010-08-27 12:44
A two-day seminar on fighting poaching is being held in administration of guarded territories of Tusheti - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The seminar is being held within Preservation of Georgian Unique Biological Diversity project. 10 employees of the national park in Tusheti participate in it.
Aim of the 3-year project is development and prosperity of the park.
The event is being held with the financial support of the European Commission.