- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Less and less sunflowers in Georgia2010-08-27 15:22
Now even less sunflower oil of local production is seen in Georgian stores - Businees-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Mziuri company, the main supplier, used all the stock of Ukrainian raw materials, which was the main resource of its good productivity, and stopped work to early September because of the deficit.
New harvest of sunflowers has just started in Ukraine, nothing from old left. In this light specialists think manufacturer companies can make an impolite step and increase prices for their product.
By now the sunflower oil from Mziuri became by 30 tetri [16 cent] more expensive - 3 lari instead of 2.7. [1.65 dollars instead of 1.49].