- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mass media: Georgian tycoon abducted own daughter before her marriage2010-08-27 16:06
Ukrainian Security Service and guards of Tariel Vasadze [member of Yulia Tymoshenko bloc] in a Ukrainian airport abducted daughter of georgian tycoon Vano Chkhartishvili, Natia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She was seized near the airplane, which must have carried her away to Georgia, to let her marry David Tabutsadze, the head of Shida Kartli region police.
It was the bride's father, Vano Chkhartishvili, who decided to thwart her marriage. The tycoon himself had previously fled from Georgia to London.
The couple was on vacations in Odessa, but when they learnt Chkhartishvili's people are after them, they decided to escape to Georgia. Tabutsadze called his Ukrainian policemen colleagues to cover them.
According to mass media, the couple was in a bus, driving them too the runway, but in a bus Security Service of Ukraine agent came up to Natia, demanded her passport, tore a page out of it, and too them back to the airport.
The bridegroom was told the Security Service is involved into an operation, and Natia is [allegedly] abducted. Tabutsadze asked to arrest him for this, but they asked him to go away.
Grigol Katamadze, the ambassador of Georgia to Ukraine, also wasn't allowed to approach Natia Chkhartishvili.