- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New facts of corruption revealed in state structures of Georgia2010-08-27 17:08
The Interior Ministry of Georgia revealed new facts of bribery in state structures - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In East Georgia Aivaz Ismailov, the chairman of sakrebulo [city assembly] and his deputy Kamran Musayev, were detained, as well Pakhrat Kurbanov, the plenipotentiary in Orozman settlement.
Ismailov is suspected of taking 6000 lari [3290 dollars] bribe for assistance in privatization of a lot; Musayev and Kurbanov - of extorting money from citizens for forging documents. Now they are detained over a 300-lari [164 dollars] bribe.
The investigation will be conducted by the department of the constitutional security of the Interior Ministry. In case their guilt is proved, they can be imprisoned for up to 9 years.