- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
UN accuses Georgia of ignoring interests of refugees2010-08-27 18:14
The UNHCR [United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees] office is discontent with policy of the Georgian government to refugees.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The reason for this was an untimely warning of people about moving, and forced moving of refugees left homeless after wars of 1993 and 2008 - BFM.ru.
Not so long ago a number of protest actions of refugees from Abkhazia and South Ossetia was staged. They were discontent with eviction and moving to other regions. In particular, they demanded to allocate them alternative dwelling in Tbilisi or pay the compensation.
Previously the government decided to resettle refugees from places of their dense dwelling in Tbilisi to alternative dwellings in other cities of Georgia. Refugees are against, because in new places they would have to organize their life anew and seek for other ways to earn.