- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Companies suffered in the conflict will receive credits2008-12-03 17:41
The companies of Shida Kartli region, which suffered in the conflict of August 2008, will receive advantageous credits from the government, said Ekaterina Sharashidze, Georgian Minister of Economic Development, today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Sharashidze, four new projects will be financed in the course of subprograms for regional tourism and agriculture development, with the total value of 590 thousand Georgian lari (about 360 thousand US dollars).
Poultry factory in Medzhvriskhevi will be issued a 200 thousand lari (120 thousand US dollars) loan, the Goreli (manufacturer of canned fruit) - 250 thousand lari (150 thousand US dollars), the Mamont (manufacturer of sunflower oil from Khashuri) - 100 thousand lari (60 thousand US dollars).
Besides, a 40 thousand lari (24 thousand US dollars) will be allocated for the Dinastia, a firm in Karelia region.
According to Sharashidze, 300 people will be involved in the projects.
8.1 mln lari (over 5 mln. dollars) has already been transferred to a number of tourist companies in Ajaria. 68 projects have been financed in the course of the Cheap Credit program.