- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA continues re-arming Georgia – Putin2010-08-30 10:43
Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, claimed that despite the process of "reset" of relations between the USA and Russia, Washington continues re-arming Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I see that intentions of the present-day U.S. administration to improve relations with Russia are clearly seen. But there's another thing. For example, further re-arming of Georgia is going on. Why? Well, that's real. We see it. If there was no re-arming two years ago, there would be no aggression, no blood that was shed there," Putin said in the interview to Kommersant.
He added statements on dangers of arming Saakashvili regime had been repeatedly voiced in the world. "And, by the way, our partners were also said it, including our European friends. And everyone kept silent. And how it ended? With a war. Now they continue re-arming," Putin added.
Not so long ago Avigdor Lieberman, the Foreign Minister of Israel, said that considering sensitivity of situations in Caucasus and Middle East, military cooperation between Israel and Georgia is out of agenda.