- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Obama invited Saakashvili to the USA2010-08-30 11:15
According to the press-service of Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, received invitation to the special reception, organized by the U.S. leader Barack Obama for members of the UN General Assembly - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Saakashvili is expected to meet with his counterparts from European, Latin American, African countries.
According to previous messages, the Georgian president must deliver a speech at the 65th session of the UN GA in New-York.
Saakashvili will voice his speech in front of the UN on September 23rd, in the course of traditional common debates, planned in the session.
The 65th session of the UN GA opens in New York on September 14th. Mikheil Saakashvili departs for America on September 20th.