- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
China finds Georgia bad for investments2010-08-30 11:57
The inflow of investments to the republic dropped by practically one half - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Kazakhstan is the leader of cuts - by USD 14 mln. The runners-up are the Virgin Islands and China.
Kazakhstan is one of the main trade partners of Georgia.
In the first quarter of 2010 only USD 76 mln were invested in the republic - by two times as little as in the similar period of 2009.
Yet the Agency of Investments of the Ministry of Economy of Georgia sees no reason to panic. For specialists this is an ordinary situation - from time to time investors renounce projects, sell businesses, solve problems within company.