- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
British intelligence service is searching for a British agent2010-08-30 16:42
MI-5 [British intelligence service] agents checked "Russian" girl Katya over espionage for Russia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As one of her friends shared to the media, about 3 weeks ago Zatuliveter, 25 , the assistant of a British MP from Liberal-Democrats was returning from Croatia, where she celebrated her birthday. In Gatwick airport security service employees came up to her and asked several questions about her personal life and connections with Russian intelligence.
She admitted she had been stopped in the airport for interrogation, but denies any involvement in spy's activities.
From the side of British authorities there have been no official statements about the interrogations and voiced suspicions about Zatuliveter.