- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The “dismissed” minister was restored in his position2010-08-31 10:51
Georgian mass media spread false information about firing of Nikoloz Rurua, the Minister of Culture - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The message wasn't confirmed in the Ministry of Culture and Monument Protection and in the press service of the government.
"It's a wrong message. I personally talked to the Prime Minister and the Minister of Culture about it. Rurua continues work in the position of the Minister," said Nikoloz Mchedlishvili, the head of the PM's press service.